Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:34 am

Hello Support Team,

if I reference Spire.Doc in a library project of our solution, I get an compile error when publishing the web application or do an release-build.
The File or assembly "file:///C:\tfs2016\wbiInnoMgr\V402\_Lib\Spire.Doc.dll" or an dependcy ..... where not found. Action... not supported. (Exception HRESULT: 0x80131515) SGEN
The build succeds, when I set the "Generate serialization assembly" in the project-build-settings to OFF or remove the Spire.Doc assembly and its references from the project.
Do you have any Idea what could cause that behaviour? Ist there any prerequisit I am missing?

Best regards,
Arne

arne.weber@webtelligence.net

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. You need to make sure that the assembly exists in the correponding path, otherwise the application can't find it when use, so the issue occurred.

Sincerely
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:42 am

Hello,

the assembly is in the corresponding path. The thing is, if I set "Generate serialization assembly" to OFF, the assembly ist copied to the bin/release folder and the project compiles.

Best regards,
Arne

arne.weber@webtelligence.net

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:50 am

Hello,

This is Jane from e-iceblue support team, thanks for your reply.
Since the issue didn't occur on my side when trying the same case, I suggest you first apply our latest version(Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:5.8.62)to hava a try. If it still troubles you, please come back to us and provide us your OS and VS inforamtion so that we can reproduce the issue and analyze it, then give you a solution.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:13 am

Hi Arne,

How is the issue now? Could you please give us some feeback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.Doc