Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Hi

I have an XLSM with a VBA Project inside. It has a module/method, which, when executed with a Date as parameter, accesses a PostGreSQL database and fills the cells with the data obtained.
I would like to load this xls using Spire and call this method from C# (see call to method DRMTest("2019-05-28") in attachment).

I saw some places with samples, where it states : "some support for VBA", in other places/forums, it says : "not supported".

Please clarify. If Spire.xls does not have support, is there any other of the Spire products, that could help with that.

BR

Karl

Karl57

Wed May 29, 2019 4:14 am

Dear Karl,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our Spire.XLS supports loading and writing Excel file which contains macro (VBA), also supports detecting if the Excel file contains macro. However, operating macros is unrealized at present. Sorry your requirement can't be achieved and there is no other product of our Spire is suitable. If we make some significant progresses about the macro in the future, we will let you know. Any other question, please feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS