Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:18 pm

Dear Spire Team,

Could you please help us in understanding in what is the validity of PDFSPIRE license and what does it means by place of deployment.

Thanks

robinbura

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:12 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The license is permanently valid for the Spire.PDF versions released within one year from the date of purchase. After the year is over, you can continue using the licensed version of the product to deploy applications, only the product fixes and updates are no longer available.

A deployment place is defined as a geographic location that has a unique house number. For SharePoint or Web applications, a deployment place also refers to a physical server or multiple physical servers at the same geographic location. Please be informed that cloud server(s) or public-facing websites will be considered as an unlimited number of deployment places.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Misc/purchase-policies.html
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:55 am

Just could you please suggest me which license will be suitable for me....

No Of developer-1 (With multiple machine)
Application Deployment- Cloud(Azure or godaddy)

Thanks

robinbura

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:26 am

Hi,

Accroding to your description, "Developer OEM Subscription" is suitable for you. BTW, we plan to increase the price of the Spire products starting July 1st. So, if you've already decided to buy, you'll save money by doing it sooner. If there is any question, just feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:10 am

Hi Andy,

Could you please confirm pricing for it.

Thanks

robinbura

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:26 am

Hi,

Until June 30, the price of "Spire.Pdf For .NET Developer OEM Subscription" is $1799.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Buy/Spire.PDF.html
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:16 am

Hi, Andy the price have increased significantly, can we have the product at the earlier price as we have got some emergency and not able to proceed for buy at that time....

Please help if you can

robinbura

Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:51 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I have communicated your situation with the sales team. My colleague (sales) will contact you via email later and communicate with you about the purchase.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Return to Spire.PDF