Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 14, 2019 10:59 am

I use the library Spire.Presentation for edit a PowerPoint template. In this case, append a memorystream in a shape (RectangleF).

IEmbedImage image = pSlide.Shapes.AppendEmbedImage(ShapeType.Rectangle, stream, item.Value);

pSlide is a reference for one page of PowerPoint slides.
item.value is the label on PowerPoint.
stream is my image (base64 to memory stream).

The project is run in a Microsoft Azure but at this line of code, generated this error:

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
at System.Drawing.Image.CreateFromHandle(IntPtr handle)
at System.Drawing.Image.LoadFromStream(Stream stream, Boolean keepAlive)
at spr⁚.ᜁ(Stream A_0)
at Spire.Presentation.Collections.ShapeList.AppendEmbedImage(ShapeType shapeType, stream, RectangleF rectangle)

Help me, Thanks.

Giova

Wed May 15, 2019 10:49 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated your case and tested with our latest Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:4.4.10 on Azure, but I didn't reproduce your issue. Thus, I suggest that you try again with the latest version. If your issue still exists after trying, please provide your full testing code as well as your input testing image to help us further look into it. You could send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Fri May 17, 2019 9:31 am

Hi,

How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Return to Spire.Presentation