Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:25 am

Hi,
I’m currently evaluating your products to see if they would be fit for a project that I’m working on at the moment. Unfortunately, in the free software I’ve encountered an issue where the Doc and Xls libraries don’t appear to work well together in the same project. For example, the Spire.Xls installer provides the Spire.Pdf 3.4.183.55040 assembly. However, Spire.Doc provides version 3.4.108.54040.

Using the latest version of Spire.Pdf with Spire.Doc gives the following exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'sprỴ' from assembly 'Spire.Pdf, Version=3.4.183.55040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3'.":"sprỴ"}

Could you advise if it is possible to use these assemblies together in the same project?
Thanks.

andreacowe

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi,
Just to let you know, we encountered same issue once and we used assembly redirect in web.config. I'll also wait to hear if the support team has any other idea.

santuvssantu

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:08 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The independent components cannot be used in the same project together, you need to use the Spire. Office product(http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html). But there is no free version for it, and you can email to our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to request a temporary license for one month to evaluate our product better.

Sincerely,
Caroline
E-iceblue support team

caroline.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc