Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 08, 2015 12:58 am

I found the issue of Print Blank Page would occur when i use the component of Free Spire.PDF for .NET, so I went to your forum to find a solution. Luckily I found a top with the same feedback about this issue, please kindly find the top with the link below:

So I tried the newest nomal version(3.2.) as well as the Hot Fix(3.2.178) version, regretfully the issue of Print Blank Page still accor, attached please kindly find my test demo.

Any information and help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regars,

zfanlong1314@163.com

Fri May 08, 2015 3:06 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please test the below new package:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/temp/spire.pdf_3.3.4.rar
In addition, sorry that I didn't find your attachment. If you still have issue, please package your file into ZIP file format. Then, upload your zip file .

Sincerely,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Fri May 08, 2015 5:38 am

sweety1 wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
spire.pdf_3.3.4.rar
In addition, sorry that I didn't find your attachment. If you still have issue, please package your file into ZIP file format. Then, upload your zip file .

Sincerely,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

Dear Sweety,

Thanks so much for your immediate attention, after tried the new package, the issue of Print Blank Page was resolved, question comes that if spire.pdf_3.3.4.rar you sent is free of charge or it's fee based?
Also I could not find the latest spire.pdf_3.3.4 version in your website, could you please kindly advise?

Again, thanks for your great help, which is truly appreciated.

Best regards,
Terry

zfanlong1314@163.com

Fri May 08, 2015 5:39 am

Thanks for your inquiry.
spire.pdf_3.3.4.rar

Sincerely,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team

Dear Sweety,

Thanks so much for your immediate attention, after tried the new package, the issue of Print Blank Page was resolved, question comes that if spire.pdf_3.3.4.rar you sent is free of charge or it's fee based?
Also I could not find the latest spire.pdf_3.3.4 version in your website, could you please kindly advise?

Again, thanks for your great help, which is truly appreciated.

Best regards,
Terry

zfanlong1314@163.com

Fri May 08, 2015 6:28 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
The spire.pdf_3.3.4 is commercial version. We can offer 1-month free license to remove the warning message if you need.
The spire.pdf_3.3.4 is temporary version and it is not released. When there is new version is released on our website, we will inform you.

Sincerely,
Sweety
E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Fri May 08, 2015 6:46 am

Thanks for your reply.
The spire.pdf_3.3.4 is commercial version. We can offer 1-month free license to remove the warning message if you need.
The spire.pdf_3.3.4 is temporary version and it is not released. When there is new version is released on our website, we will inform you.

Sincerely,
Sweety
E-iceblue support team

I want to know what time do you release the latest version of Version Free Spire.PDF for.NET, at the same time, the latest version of Free Spire.PDF for.NET has been repaired Print Blank Page this error.

Best regards,
Terry

zfanlong1314@163.com

Fri May 08, 2015 8:59 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
We only maintain our free version when we have enough time and sorry that there is no exact time when it will be released. You could contact our sales team(sales@e-iceblue.com) to get a temporary license file to remove the warning message and have a better evalution on our products.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Sweety
E-iceblue support team

sweety1

Return to Spire.PDF