Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello,

We purchased Spire.Presentation in 2014 and I believe Spire.PDF in 2015. We have been experiencing some issues with modifying power point files edited in Office 2016. I was able to confirm that updating our version of Presentation to current resolves the issue. Having said that, we did not update our version in the allowable window of time after purchasing so I assume we will need to buy a new license? It also appears that the license file we have works for both our Presentation and PDF libraries so I assume we will also have to buy a new PDF license so that the assemblies match? It's not exactly clear on the site how to go about this. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thank you,
Perry Davis

SpringItl

Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:37 am

Dear Perry,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We have checked our records and found that you purchased Spire.Presentation and now the license subscription was expired. Our colleague from Sales team will send an email to you with the 25% off coupon code for you to renew the Spire.Presentation license subscription. Please check your emails on time. If there is any question, please feel free to let us know. We are here for help.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed May 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Greetings. I was testing with the demo version of Spire.Presentation. This was showing the 'Evaluation Warning..." at the top. I just purchased the developer license, but I am still seeing the warning at the top. Can you please assist with this? This is a critical production issue for me right now. Any guidance would be appreciated.

andy.hagerty

Thu May 10, 2018 1:59 am

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your post.
I suggest that you only apply the license by license key, since the other methods would cause the unrecognition of the license file because of the lack of permission or other reasons in some cases. In addition, If your application is Web Application, you need to add Global.asax into your project and then set the license key into the Application_Start method. If there is any question, please feel free to contact me.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lic ... ply_by_Key

Thanks and Regards
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation