Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:54 am

I have been working to update fields in the IRS form 8655 to produce a number of files for clients. After saving the PDF with a new name, when opening this in Adobe, I am getting a warning that "This document enabled extended features in Adobe Acrobat." Is there a way to remove this pop up message when opening the new PDF in Adobe after creating in Spire.PDF? We are using version 3.1.107.5040.

rpikeca

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:53 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us investigate your issue accurately, please offer us the following information.
1. Your input Pdf file.
2. The complete code you were using which could reproduce your issue directly.
3. Your result Pdf file.

You could upload them here or send us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:21 pm

Here is the proof of concept code I am working with. I have included the input file of Testf8655.pdf and the output file of AnotherTest1.pdf. This is based on the version of Spire.PDF shown previously.

doc.LoadFromFile(@"d:\Data\Testf8655.pdf");

Spire.Pdf.Widget.PdfFormWidget formWidget = doc.Form as Spire.Pdf.Widget.PdfFormWidget;
for (int i = 0; i < formWidget.FieldsWidget.List.Count; i++)
{
Spire.Pdf.Fields.PdfField field = formWidget.FieldsWidget.List[i] as Spire.Pdf.Fields.PdfField;
if (field is Spire.Pdf.Widget.PdfTextBoxFieldWidget)
{
Spire.Pdf.Widget.PdfTextBoxFieldWidget textBoxField = field as Spire.Pdf.Widget.PdfTextBoxFieldWidget;
if (textBoxField.Text.Contains("Example1"))
{
textBoxField.Text = " Trying to add another field";
doc.SaveToFile(@"d:\data\AnotherTest1.pdf");
}
}
}

rpikeca

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:53 am

Hi,

Thanks for your information.
I have reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system. Once there is any progress, we will inform you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:20 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Glad to inform you that the previous issue has been resolved in Spire.PDF Pack Version:6.1. Welcome to download and test it from the following links:
Our website link:https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html
NuGet link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.PDF