Spire.OfficeViewer for .NET as a powerful Office Viewer component, is designed for developers to load Word, Excel, Presentation slides and PDF files and view them from Windows Forms Applications.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Hello, I noticed that the various FreeSpire.* packages have all updated over the last year but FreeSpire.Office has not. To use multiple formats (PDF, XLSX, and DOCX) all in one application, the office package needs to be used.

I am getting an unhandled exception on Finalize, and you may have fixed it, but there's not a newer version of the combined package.

Code: Select all
Unhandled exception. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at spr?.?(XlsWorksheet A_0, Dictionary`2 A_1)
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorksheet.ParseData(Dictionary`2 dictUpdatedSSTIndexes)
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorksheetBase.ParseData()
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorksheet.?()
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.ClearAll()
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.DisposeAll()
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.Close(Boolean SaveChanges, String Filename)
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.Close(Boolean saveChanges)
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.Close()
   at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.Finalize()

NuGet last updated 3/4/2019 Latest version: 4.3.1

Thanks.

dot_net_user

Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:17 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry we just upgrade our free version irregularly. I'd suggest you download our commercial version (at present the latest version is Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:5.5.1) and give it a try, as it is more stable and contains more bug fixes.
If the issue still happens after trying, to help us further investigate your issue, please provide us with your full test code and your input file. You could upload them here or send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.OfficeViewer