Spire.XLS for .NET is a professional Excel .NET component that can be used to any type of .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5 framework application, both ASP.NET web sites and Windows Forms application.

Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 pm

I want to read the hyperlink text from an excel sheet but the link is a path with UNICODE Character ( Persian language) ساحات پولیس ملی" when I try using string
Code: Select all
 per= sheet.HyperLinks[0].Address
the variable
per
not showing the exact text but instead it is showing ??????????????????. is there any work around with this?

I appreciate your help.

thanks

ahmad1

Thu May 09, 2013 3:31 am

Dear Nazeefa,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did the test and had reproduced this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Our dev team is working on it.
Would you please send us your excel file? So that we will use the new fix to do a test with your file to ensure that the fix really fixes your issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Hello, I send the sheet to your email. I just keep one cell with data and that is it.

thanks,
N
amy.zhao wrote:Dear Nazeefa,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did the test and had reproduced this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Our dev team is working on it.
Would you please send us your excel file? So that we will use the new fix to do a test with your file to ensure that the fix really fixes your issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

ahmad1

Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 am

Dear Nazeefa,

Thanks for your reply.
I have receieved your excel file from e-mail.
Our dev team has got some progresses. We plan to release the new version of Spire.Xls which fixes this issue within next week.
Once the new version has been released, we will inform you.

Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu May 16, 2013 8:23 am

Dear Nazeefa,

Thanks for your waiting.
We have fixed this issue. Please download Spire.XLS Pack Hotfix Version:7.0.35(http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now/spirexls-pack-hotfix7-0-35.html?Itemid=0) and test the code snippet below.

workbook.LoadFromFile(inputFile, ExcelVersion.Version97to2003);
    var link = workbook.Worksheets[0].Range[1, 1].Hyperlinks[0] as HyperLink;
    String path = link.UnicodePath;

There is any issue, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.XLS