Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi.

I use Spire.XLS to set a cell formula as "=INDEX(E:E,1+MATCH(,COUNTIF(N$1:N4,E$2:E$1952),))&\"\"" then save the workbook.

But when I open the workbook manually, the formula of the cell becomes: =@INDEX(E:E,1+MATCH(,COUNTIF(N$1:N4,@E$2:E$1952),))&""
There are unexpected @ characters appear in Formula, and the value can't be evaluated.

What I missed? How can I solve it?

jayliang701

Tue May 05, 2020 3:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did an initial test with the latest Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.4.9, but didn't reproduce your issue. If you are using an older version, please download the latest version and try again.
If the issue still happens, to help us better look into it, please provide your input file (if any), your full code as well as your output file. You could send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thank in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed May 20, 2020 10:14 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS