Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:32 am

Sorry to ask for a 'well known' topic but I cannot apply purchased license file.

We are using Spire.Doc 7.3.3.
I noticed that inside xml license file the referenced version is 7.1:
<Products>
<Product>
<Name>Spire.Doc Standard Edition</Name>
<Version>7.1</Version>
<Subscription>
<NumberOfPermittedDeveloper>1</NumberOfPermittedDeveloper>
<NumberOfPermittedSite>1</NumberOfPermittedSite>
</Subscription>
</Product>
</Products>

I tried following approaches (for every solution, license.dll is referenced by the project):
- placed the license file in the applicatino folder
- added the license as embedded resource
- loaded the file using Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFile(<full filen ame>) or Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFile(<fileinfo object>)
- loaded the license using Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey

Thank you.

piessequadro

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:50 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Kindly note that you purchased our Spire.Doc Standard Edition, it indicates your license is only valid for our standard version. But the Spire.Doc 7.3.3 version you used is for our profession version. That's why your license didn't work. Please add the correct dlls from our standard version (Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition Version:7.1) in your project and then apply your license to have a try. In addition, I have noticed that the target framework of your applications are .NET Framework 4 Client Profile, note that our Spire.Doc Standard version doesn't have the dlls for Client Profile framework. Please change the target framework of your application to .NET Framework 4. If there is any question, please feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:31 am

Aligning correct dll and .net framework version as indicated solved the problem.
Sorry for the mess up.

Thank you.

piessequadro

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Just feel free to contact us if you need further helps.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.Doc