Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:06 pm

I am evaluating product for purchase that will convert an excel worksheet to an image for EMF stream. I downloaded the free Spire.XLS and when I render the worksheet as an image, it does not render correctly. It renders every other row so I get rows 1, 3, 5, 7, etc...

I saw a post on the forum that the rendering was fixed in a recent patch so I downloaded the 30 day evaluation and ran the same code to render the worksheet. It had the same problem as the free version where it was not rendering each row of the worksheet.

I attached the image of the rendered worksheet.

I have to make a recommendation in the next week about what product to purchase so it appears Spire.XLS is off the list unless you have a fix for this issue.
Attachments
Result.jpg
Result.jpg (478.68 KiB) Viewed 920 times

krayman

Wed May 01, 2019 2:02 am

Hello,

Thank you for evaluating our Spire.XLS.
I did an initial test with our free Spire.XLS and the latest commercial version(Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.4.6), both of them could generate the correct result. To help us locate your issue quickly and accurately, please provide your input excel file as well as your full testing code. You could send them to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.XLS