Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi
I'm getting this error suddenly, not sure why?
I've used this for many years without issue. My dlls are 2013 - version 6.5.2.4 Standard edition.

Appreciate any help.

Error in IIS:

Code: Select all
[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.XLS, Version=6.5.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=xxx' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
   FBN.ClientPages.Analysis_Browse2.Button_Spread_Export_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\xxxx.aspx.cs:413
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +9766742
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +204
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +12
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +15
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +35
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1738

Ivankb

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
If the error occurred suddenly, could you please tell us what you did recently?
Have you ever changed the dll version or added any other Spire products? Also, please check if the framework of the references corresponds to the target framework of the project.
Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 am

Hello,

Greetings from e-iceblue!
How is your issue now?
I tried sending the emails to you but always got failed.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi

Thanks for the response, we didn't do anything that I know of. There were some MS OS updates to do with C++ and something else.

How do I check this: please check if the framework of the references corresponds to the target framework of the project.

Thanks!

Ivankb

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
You could check it from the "Target Framework" under the "Property" of your project, for example, if it is .Net 4.0, the framework you referenced should be the same or lower than the .Net4.0.
If the issue still troubles you, please send a sample project to us(support@e-iceblue.com). Then we will look into it and provide a solution accordingly.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.XLS