Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:15 am

Please find attached Doc file.
in this file there is blank line coming in between and tick boxes as well its kind of form, but while converting to text , it got removed. Kindly
do let me know on this.

kindly check page number 16 onwards in doc file

ParasXOR

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:15 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post. After an initial test with Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.0.77, I was unable to reproduce the issue on my side, the blank line between tick boxes is not removed. Please check the result txt file generated on my side.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 am

Kindly check Page 15 of doc, after blow text
Annex 3 to Part A
Declaration by Licensee of Compliance with Requirements for Radiation Safety

conduct measurements on the non-ionizing electromagnetic field strength in the
vicinity of the antennas of the *new base station/additions made to an existing base
station (“the Device”) at the address of

ParasXOR

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:55 am

Hello,

Sorry for my misunderstanding. Txt file only supports to parse the characters that define in Character Encoding and the line and tick boxes in the Word document are shapes instead of characters. When converting Word file to txt, they will be removed automatically. You could save your document as txt in MS Word and check the result.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Return to Spire.Doc