Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 28, 2020 8:06 am

Hi Team,

Currently I'm using free version of Spire.presentation for java. I'm trying to convert slide to png image using SaveAsImage method. But I observe that the some of the text colors are changed from white to black. I think its not normal.

Here is my original slide of the presentation.

Here is my slide which is converted to image.

Can you please look at it and provide me the possible solution to resolve this issue ?

Thanks in advance,
Mohan.
Last edited by tadiparthimohan on Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tadiparthimohan

Thu May 28, 2020 10:09 am

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated a PPT file and tested your scenario with Free Spire.Presentation for Java Version:2.6.1 and the latest commercial version Spire.Presentation for Java Version:3.5.4, but didn't reproduce your issue. I'd suggest you try again with the latest commercial version since it contains more bug fixes.
If the issue still happens after trying, to help us further look into your issue, please provide the following information.
1) Your input file and your test code.
2) Your test environment information, such as OS information (E.g. Windows7 64bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
You could send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Thu May 28, 2020 10:29 am

Hi Rachel,

Yes, Even I tried to do the same with commerical version of spire, It worked but the image is having the watermark on top being the commercial version.
Can't we resolve this issue using the free version of spire ?

Thanks,
Mohan.

tadiparthimohan

Fri May 29, 2020 1:41 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry we only upgrade our free version irregularly. Thus, I suggest you use our commercial version. To help you remove the evaluation warning message, we just sent you a temporary (one month free) license via email, please check. And please refer to this tutorial to apply your license: How to Apply the License by license key (.NET & Java)

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Presentation