Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Hello,

Firstly I would like to say so far this product has been excellent (even the free version). There is one issue I am having currently that I'm not sure if you are aware of or if I'm doing something wrong.

I've created an application that builds a Table object and inserts it into a Word document and from there converts the word doc to HTML. In the initial creation of the Word doc in docx form everything looks good. One extra row in the table but I'm sure that's something I'm doing and spacing isn't that big of a concern. The issue comes when I load the word document created and convert it to an HTML output.

Code: Select all
Document doc = getWordDoc(InputFile);
doc.HtmlExportOptions.CssStyleSheetType = CssStyleSheetType.Internal;
doc.SaveToFile("testFile.html", FileFormat.Html);

The file saves but for some reason the contents of the table are saved outside the <table> tags entirely and placed into <p> tags instead.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Daniel

dgellman

Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:35 am

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Firstly I suggest you use the latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.12.4 which has more improvements than free version.
If the issue still exists, please provide your input document and result file you got so that we could look into it.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:16 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Has your issue been resolved? If not, please share your input file and the result file you got for further investigation.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc