Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:06 am

Sample widths.zip

Hi,

I've a table row with two columns (50% width each).
Each column contains a table (nested table). Both table structures are same (in terms of widths).

Some times, the tables are taking correct widths and sometime they are not. Attached are word files. Could you please help us on this?

Thanks,
Santhoshi.

santuvssantu

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:53 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Do you want to convert your Word files to PDF? I did an initial test and indeed found the content of the generated PDF files was incorrect. This issue has been logged into our bug tracking system for further investigation and fixing. If there is any update, I will inform you.
Or if I misunderstood, please provide more detailed information about your issue, such as your testing code and some screenshots about the issue. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:50 am

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for your response.

Yes, we want to convert the files to PDF, but for few cases we do need doc files also.

santuvssantu

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:46 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Do you mean there are also some problems with the Word documents? If so, to help us better look into your issue, please provide your full code of creating the Word documents and some screenshots about the errors. Look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:46 pm

Dear Rachel,

We will get back to you with the inputs shortly. Many thanks for your reply.

Best Regards
-Manoj

mturumella

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:51 am

Hello Manoj,

Ok, I'm looking forward to your further information, and you could also send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue

rachel.lei

Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:00 pm

Test2.zip

Hi Rachel,

Do you have any update on the pdf file I've sent?
We are still having troubles with docx to pdf for this one. I'm using latest version.
Here is another file attached.

Thanks,
Santhoshi.

santuvssantu

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
Regarding your previous issue, sorry at this moment there is no significant progress due to its complexity. Anyway, we have given your issue the highest priority. Please spare us more time.
As for the new file you provided, I have reproduced your issue and logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-3922. We will let you know once there is any update.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:13 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to inform you that the conversion issue of the file "Test2.docx" has been fixed. Welcome to download the hotfix (Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.3.0) from the following link.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/8.3.0

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:20 am

Dual Column.zip

Hello All,

We are still encountering issues with this one. Could you please check the attachments?

santuvssantu

Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:06 am

Hello,

Thanks for your contacting.
Do you mean that after converting the Word file to PDF, the column width of the table on the first page was changed, as shown in the attached screenshot? I did notice this issue and I have posted it to our Dev team with the ticket SPIREDOC-4090. If there is any update, we will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Or if I misunderstood, please tell us more detailed information about your issue, such as some screenshots.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm

Yes,
1.word file shows the "Economic and Social Council Chambers " where as pdf shows in two lines
2. Widths of columns (some times text is being cutoff with this reason)

Thanks,
Santhoshi

santuvssantu

Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:50 am

Hello,

Thanks for your more information.
I have forwarded it to our Dev team for investigation and fixing. Once there is any good news, we will let you know asap.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Thu May 14, 2020 7:53 am

Dual Column Spacing.zip

Hi Rachel,

Could you please provide any update on this?

In addition to the existing issue, we have encountered a new issue with the latest hotfix (I believe it exists from 8.3.8 but not sure on exact number).

Please refer to the attached docx and pdf files, In the first page, second table, the word "Virtual Briefing" shows in two lines where in word it shows in single line.

Appreciate your immediate help on this.

Thanks,
Santhoshi.

santuvssantu

Thu May 14, 2020 10:04 am

Hi Santhoshi,

Thanks for your contacting.
Regarding the issue SPIREDOC-4090, sorry to tell you that there is no significant progress at this moment. Our Dev team is still fixing it, please spare us more time.
As for the new file you provided, I have reproduced your issue and logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-4455. We will inform you if there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc