Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files from any .NET platform (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java applications (J2SE and J2EE) with fast and high quality performance.

Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:56 pm

Hi,

Could someone point out why the attached document ends up with incorrect formatting when saved as a PDF? The table rows become disjointed and seem to ignore the page width

Cheers

dannyrichardson

Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:53 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I tested your Word file, indeed found that the tables in the PDF file are incorrect. I have logged the issue into our Bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-6776. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:44 am

Hi,

Any updates on this?

Cheers,

Danny

dannyrichardson

Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:54 am

Hello,

Thank you for following up.
Sorry, the issue of ticket SPIREDOC-6776 has not been completely resolved due to its complexity. I have urged our developer to deal with it as soon as possible. Please spare us more time, if there is a new version available, I will inform you in time. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc