Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:20 am

Hi!

I installed FreeSpire.XLS by NuGet Packages and tryed with get started demo. But in first line of code:

Code: Select all
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

I get exception

System.TypeLoadException: "Could not load type 'spr\u181c' from assembly 'Spire.XLS, Version=11.8.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' because it attempts to implement a class as an interface.":"spr\u181c"

I already have Spire.PDF licenced edition installed. Is there a problem? How to solve it?

Regards,
Brane

bbrodnik

Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:41 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

According to the information you provided, I guess that the issue may be caused by that you have using Spire.PDF and Spire.Xls in one same project. Kindly note that if you want to use two or more Spire products to your project, please remove all dlls about Spire from your project, clean and rebuild your project and then only use the latest Spire.Office for Net V6.12.1 in it.

If the issue still exists after using Spire.Office, please provide us with your testing project for further investigate, you can also send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:25 am

It works!

Thank you for quick response and right solution.

Nice day,
Brane

bbrodnik

Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:37 am

Hello Brane,

Thanks for your feedback!

Glad to hear that the solution is working! If you encounter any other question related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS