Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Hi,
I want to add more than 5 comments using spire.doc 7.X or freespire.doc 7.X, it occours "System.StackOverflowException".
And if I add every comment in document, it dosen't appeare "System.StackOverflowException".
And if I use 6.X, also no "System.StackOverflowException" error.

I think these is a bug in new edition, so provide to you.

Finally thanks for your contribution ^ ^.

yueg

Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:08 am

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.
After an initial test with the latest Spire.Doc Pack Version:7.4.6 , I was unable to reproduce your issue on my side. To help us look into your case quickly and accurately, please provide your testing code as well as your input Word document (if any), also tell us the VS version you used such as VS 2017. You could send these materials to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Tue May 21, 2019 8:52 am

Hi,

How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:27 am

I have the same problem when add about 3-4 comments to .docx file and call saveToFile().
it occours "System.StackOverflowException"

thienbinhvu124

Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:04 am

thienbinhvu124 wrote:I have the same problem when add about 3-4 comments to .docx file and call saveToFile().
it occours "System.StackOverflowException"

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Are you using the latest version of Spire.Doc? If not, please update to the latest version and have a test, you can download it from the following link. If your issue still exists, please offer the following messages to help us reproduce your issue and work out a solution for you, thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your input word document.
2) Your full test code that can reproduce your issue.
3) Application type, such as Console App, .NET Framework 4.8 or Jdk1.8.
4) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
Spire.Doc for Net: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Spire.Doc for Java: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/doc-for-java.html

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.Doc