Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Hi,

I recently updated my Spire.Office nuget package from 4.12.6 to 5.11.0 and I'm now receiving a System.MissingMethodException exception when I attempt to step into the method containing the following lines of code:

Code: Select all
Image image = GetFacilityImage(facility);
ITextBoxLinkShape textbox = worksheet.TextBoxes[0];
textbox.Fill.CustomPicture(image, "Image");

This is the exception:

Code: Select all
Method not found: 'Void Spire.Xls.Core.IShapeFill.CustomPicture(System.Drawing.Image, System.String)'.\r\n ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Spire.Xls.Core.IShapeFill.CustomPicture(System.Drawing.Image, System.String)

This code worked in the past however it now fails after the nuget package was updated. Everything works fine if I use the CustomPicture overload that takes a filename (eg, CustomPicture(@"c:\boo.jpg")) but it fails when I user the overload that takes an image. Note that exception occurs at runtime. The code compiles without error.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

folsomfisher

Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:20 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your scenario with Spire.Office v5.11.0, but did not reproduce your issue. To help us investigate further, please provide a runnable project that could reproduce your issue. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:52 am

Hello,

How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.XLS