Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 pm

I have an app that loops through some database query results, then adds slides to a Presentation object. It works fine until it gets to the eleventh slide. At that point, the app throws a System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException, with the additional information, "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values." The line of code that throws the error is:
Code: Select all
ppt.Slides.Append();

Any idea why it breaks after ten slides? Is that a limitation of the library?

Thanks,
-Mike D.

TheRealMikeD

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:55 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that our Free version is limited to 10 presentation slides. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing PPT, PPTX. Please upgrade to our commercial version( Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:3.10.1) which has no slide limitation to have a test. In addition, we are willing to provide a temporary license (one month free) of Spire.Presentation to help you remove the warning message and evaluate our commercial version better. If interested, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to get it.

Sincerely,
Anna
E-iceblue support team

Anna.Zhang

Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:22 pm

OK, that's what I suspected. I will advise my client of the limitation, and recommend that they purchase a commercial license.

Thank you for your quick response!
-MD

TheRealMikeD

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
If you have question related to our products in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Anna
E-iceblue support team

Anna.Zhang

Return to Spire.Presentation