Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 04, 2022 4:59 pm

Hi,

I want to inquire about Support for Waterfall chart in Spire.Doc library. Currently I am using the licensed version Spire.Doc library in C# to modify existing MS-Word document to replace the content in paragraphs and tables. Same docuemnt has a Waterfall chart as well, but when I load it using Spire.Doc and save again after replacing text in paragraphs and and tables then It corrupts the Waterfall chart and displayed like a empty object.

Please help me in this regard.

rashid.ebad

Thu May 05, 2022 3:30 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I simulated your case and reproduced your problem on my side, this issue has been posted to our bug tracking system with the problem number SPIREDOC-7771. I will let you know as soon as the problem is resolved or there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience. By the way, would you mind provide your test Word so that our testing team can do accurate testing on your document when the problem is fixed? You could attach your file here or send to our email (support@e-iceblue.com).
In addition, you mentioned that you use the licensed version, have you purchased our Spire.Doc? I didn't find your purchase information according to your email. Could you please provide the authorized email address or order number for our reference? Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Return to Spire.Doc