Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:48 am

Dear Team,

One year back we have purchased the standard edition of spire for our report generation. We are just started to upgrade the application software in to .Net core. Standard edition of Spire doc is not supporting for .net core, can you please help us to get the supporting version to upgrade.

Waiting for the replay.

Regards,
Pathfinder Team

Pathfinder

Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:10 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes, Spire.Doc Standard Edition doesn't support working with .NET Core. Please upgrade to Spire.Doc Pro Edition which works with .NET Core. Now the latest version is Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.9.9.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:12 am

Hi Besty,

Thanks for the quick Reply. Can I get the comparison between Standard and Pro Edition ?

Thanks,
Pathfinder

Pathfinder

Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:19 am

Dear Besty,

Also Kindly share the license cost, if i need to renew my license with Pro version and i heard there is discount for existing customers.

Thanks,

Pathfinder

Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.
The difference is that Standard Edition only can be used for .NET and doesn't support print and conversion function.
And our sales team just sent an email to you with coupon code . Please have a check.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc