Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:46 pm

Hi,

We are encountering an issue where Spire throws a stack overflow exception when trying to save html to pdf.

I have attached a zip file containing the html that are throwing the exception.

jdeocampo

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your files with Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.9.9 but didn't reproduce your issue. If you were using the old version, I firstly suggest you try to use the latest one which has more improvements than old versions. I have attached my result Pdf files here, please check them. And below is my code for your reference.

Code: Select all
            Document document = new Document();
            document.LoadFromFile(@"……\Table1.html", FileFormat.Html, XHTMLValidationType.None);

//Save html to PDF.
            document.SaveToFile("Table1-result.pdf",FileFormat.PDF);

If the issue still exists after trying, please offer us the following information for further investigation.
1. The complete code you were using which could reproduce your issue directly.
2. The RAM information, such as 8GB.
3. The OS and Region information, e.g. Win7 64bit, China/Chinese.

You could upload them here or send us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:13 am

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, it is not quite feasible for us to upgrade to the latest version of Spire. Is it possible to get a hotfix for the version (5.7.117) we are currently on?

Kind regards,
James

jdeocampo

Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:00 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Kindly note that the fixes are always in the latest version of our products. We will not maintain the old versions any more. And you could get the latest version of Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.9.9 here directly.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.Doc