Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 am

Hello,

I am using the Spire XLS trail version to convert Excel to Pdf.

1. Can I convert the Excel to PDf using Standard Version of Spire?

2. I am receiving a Red Colored Header on each and every page of my excel stating "Evaluation Warning: The Document was created with Spire.XLS for .Net". Does this header appear with Standard version as well?

3. There is an extra page at the end of the Excel which is getting added, Does this also appears in the Standard Version?

Sidd1692

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post and below are my answers to your questions.
1&2. Sorry that Spire.XLS for .NET Standard Version doesn't support conversion function. You have to use our Professional version (at present the latest version is Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.2.11) to convert an Excel to PDF. Besides, without applying a valid license, our commercial version will generate the Evaluation Warning message. However, we are willing to provide a temporary license (one month free) of Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version for you to remove the warning message and evaluate our product better. If you need it, please contact our sales team( sales@e-iceblue.com) to get.
3. Yes, the extra page also appears in Standard Version and it will be removed when applying a valid license.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:57 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did our Spire.XLS Professional version work for you? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.XLS