Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 03, 2022 10:18 am

Hello
I'm getting this problem when I want to create a simple Workbook object using spire.office.free 5.3.1 with java

Could you help me to fix this?
Thanks in advance

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'java.lang.String com.spire.pdf.htmlconverter.qt.FRect.spr▏⁆(java.lang.String)'
at com.spire.office.packages.sprplla.<clinit>(nig:157)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprvkla.spr┽═—(iqg:156)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprvkla.<init>(iqg:220)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprvkla.<clinit>(iqg:1235)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprtxj.spr╖┛(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.spresj.spr┋┬(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.spresj.spr┱┭(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.spresj.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprhqg.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.xls.core.spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.xls.Workbook.<init>(Unknown Source)
at Eu.Extrae.Principal.main(Principal.java:21)

eugeniofidel

Wed May 04, 2022 1:24 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I did an initial test with Spire.Office.free 5.3.1, but didn't reproduce your issue. For your situation, I suggest that you try our commercial version (the latest version is Spire.Office for Java Version:5.4.5), which contains more fixes and new features than the free version. If the issue still exists after trying, please provide your complete test project and test environment(such as Windows7, 64bit and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese)) for further investigation. You could attach them here or send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS