Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi there -

I tried emailing your support (Support@e-iceblue.com) but I haven't received a response.

We have used your Spire.XLS product for a couple of years now, but I ran across a problem recently. When trying to save an Excel document I have been getting an error: “xr2 is an undefined prefix”. We are on a pretty old version of the dll: 7.0.18.7035, so I upgraded to the latest version through Nuget package manager. The problem I was having is solved, but I’m getting a watermark on the Excel file now.

- Are we licensed to use the latest version?
- If not, is there an older version that we could download that would also get around this issue?
- What would be the cost for us to upgrade to the latest version?

The company could be either listed as BSP Software, Avnet, or TechData. We’ve been acquired a few times. I'm happy to provide our license key over email if you need.

Thanks!

cpennebaker

Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:32 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Did you send the email with the subject "RE: License Question"? My colleague Jane has replied this email, please check it.

I checked our records and found that your license has expired on 7/20/2019. The older version you could download is version 9.7.0 or lower (find them in the link below), and sorry that I cannot guarantee you whether the older version will help you fix the issue.
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/

Therefore, I recommend you to renew your license to get our latest version of Spire.XLS. We could offer you a 30% renewal discount, after discount, the Spire.XLS Pro Edition Site OEM Subscription costs $8461.6 ($12088*0.7).

Please get back to us for the coupon code or invoice when you decide to renew your license.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS