Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:11 pm

Hello, I have purchased both of these licenses. However, I can not use the Spire.XLS although I have applied the license key, without it showing the watermark.
I have tried both of the licensing methods, and I have tried both the free and the commercial licensing libraries. HELP!

stuartallsopp

Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:26 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please use the following code to load the license keys of Spire.PDF and Spire.XLS in the same project. In addition, kindly note that Spire.PDF and Spire.XLS are two independent products, they can't be used together in a same project due to the incompatible. If you want to use Spire.PDF and Spire.XLS in the same project, please install Spire.Office through NuGet Manager. If there is any question, please feel free to write back.
Code: Select all
string xlsLicenseKey = "Spire.XLS license key";
 string pdfLicenseKey ="Spire.PDF license key";
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey(xlsLicenseKey);
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey(pdfLicenseKey);
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:51 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!
How is your issue going? Did the code we provided work for you? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS