Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:12 am

Hello

I've used Spire.XLS to write excels, where we have charts too. Now I try to use Spire.Presention too where I will create the same type of charts. I see that in Spire.Presentation is no more a Chart type but an IChart interface. I wonder if the is a parent interface, abstract class for the 2 types. Is there?

Thank you

CARDSABIN@YAHOO.COM

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:20 am

Hi,

Sorry for late reply and thanks for your inquiry.
The chart in Spire.XLS and Spire.Presentation is different. So the class Chart in Spire.XLS and the IChart in Spire.Presentation doesn't have relationship.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:37 am

Hello

Thank you for you feedback. I try to use Spire.XLS and Spire.Presentation in the same application. But the Spire.License.dll exists for both. And I have two Spire.License.xml files. How should I do to be able to use both in the same application?

Thank you

CARDSABIN@YAHOO.COM

Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:53 am

Hi,

Thanks for the information.
Please note that alone two libraries can't be used in the same project, if you want to use two products or more in the same project, you must download Spire.Office and then reference corresponding dlls from it.
If there is any queston, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:37 am

Hello

My company bought the two libraries. This means that we should buy the office library too?

Thank you

CARDSABIN@YAHOO.COM

Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:40 am

Hi,

Thanks for the response.
No, you only need to rereference corresponding dlls from Spire.Office, and then apply two licenses in your project.
Here is the guide for your kind reference.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lice ... o_Licenses

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:47 am

Ok. I will try.

Thank you

CARDSABIN@YAHOO.COM

Return to Spire.Presentation