Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi

I am using the Free Spire.XLS and Spire.DOC in the same program, but I got the spr846 error
the message is Typeinitialisation problems

the code is" Workbook workbook = new Workbook();" in C#.

The program was running fine with Spire.doc unto I installed the Spire.xls.

Can you help with this?

Best regards Finn Ellermann
finn@ellermann-fam.dk

oz3fi

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that alone two libraries can't be used in the same project, if you want to use two products or more in the same project, you need to download Spire.Office and then reference corresponding dlls from it. And note that Spire.Pdf.dll need to be referenced into your project.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:03 am

Hi

Thanks for answer.
I think I have the correct Installed, when I try to install I got the message " Change, repair or remove"
So it must be the correct one? or not?

Regards Finn

oz3fi

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:14 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Did you mean that you have already installed Spire.Office ? If so, you needn't install the same version again, otherwise you will get that message when installing.
Please find the corresponding dlls in Bin floder under installation directory and then reference it into your project. Or you can download the hotfix of Spire.Office V2.15.4 which only includes dlls in it and then reference corresponding dlls into your project.
If there is still issue, please let me know and provide us more information.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:01 am

Hi,

How is your issue now ? Has it been resolved ?
Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience ?

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:23 am

Hi

Have now downloaded the Hot Fix and the program is running but, it is not possible to use this statement

"workbook.SaveToFile(@"C:\OZFF\DiplomBackup\DiplomBackUp.xlsx",Spire.Xls.FileFormat.Version2013);"

then the Programme stop running.
if I use this statement it is running Ok.
"workbook.SaveToFile(@"C:\OZFF\DiplomBackup\DiplomBackUp.xlsx");"
but then I got a warning in the XLS page like this "Evaluation Warning"

Any help?

Best Regards

Finn

oz3fi

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:36 am

Dear Finn,

Thanks for your feedback.
1)About the Programme stop running issue, could you please provide us sample file and the entire code you were using for further investigation ?
2)About the Evaluation Warning, you were using commercial version, if you don't buy and apply the license, it will have that message. In addition, there is no need for you to purchase Spire.Office, you only need to purchase the products you want.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.XLS