Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:23 am

Im using Spire.Presentation v5.4.3 licenced version

Im getting the below error when I merge pptx.

When I open the output.pptx which is created, I am getting the following error: "PowerPoint found a problem with the content in output.pptx PowerPoint can attempt to repair the presentation If you trust the source of this presentation, click Repair. "Upon clicking repair: "PowerPoint removed content in merged.pptx [Repaired].

most of the picture and sildes are empty! Here is my code snippet.
pptOne.loadFromFile("C:\\Users\\hjj\\Downloads\\2018_167_VCU_PHEV_Overviews.pptx");

//Create another Presentation object to load the other sample document
Presentation pptTwo = new Presentation();
pptTwo.loadFromFile("C:\\Users\\hjj\\Downloads\\VCU.pptx");

for (int i = 0; i <pptOne.getSlides().size(); i++)
{
pptTwo.getSlides().insert(i,pptOne.getSlides().get(i));
}

System.out.println("ppt downloading..");

//Save the document two to another file
pptTwo.saveToFile("output/CopySlidesBetweenPPT.pptx", FileFormat.PPTX_2013);

Janani01

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated some PPT files and tested your scenario with our latest Spire.Presentation for Java Version:7.5.2, but I didn't reproduce your issue. As for your situation, I suggest you upgrade to the latest one and try again, if your issue still exists after trying, please share your testing files with us for further investigation. You can send them here or send them to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation