Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:09 am

Hello,
I am a technician and I'm writing on behalf of my company for get some information before we can proceed with the purchase in order to be sure that this product is for us.
Our basic need is to have a library that allows us to create a generic powerpoint file in output starting from a list of html strings (which contain style inline, and which must also be kept in the slide) so each element of this list should go to make up a slide of the presentation.
Can this product perform this task?

Thanks a lot

it_Directio

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our Spire.Presentation supports adding html string to powerpoint file. Do you need an .NET product, right?
Here is a tutorial for your reference.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.Presentation/Spire.Presentation-Program-Guide/Paragraph-and-Text/Append-HTML-String-to-PowerPoint-in-C-VB.NET.html
I suggest you download our Spire.Presentation for .NET and have a try.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance or have any issues.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:33 am

Hello,
thanks for your fast reply.
Actually i already tried the sample in that article but I don't think that's what we need.
Because trying to insert the string in the shape, once exported all styles were lost and nothing was rendered apart from simple texts.
Our html are not just paragraphs but we have complex items like structured tables with inline style and other items which in the way suggested in this article appear not to be rendered.
I actually wanted to know if this limit exists or there are simply other ways to do it

Thanks so much

it_Directio

Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that our solution cannot help you. At present, we only have the method shape.TextFrame.Paragraphs.AddFromHtml(htmlText); to add html string to powerpoint file.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:56 am

Ok,
thank you anyway!

it_Directio

Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:07 am

You are welcome.
Please contact us again if you need other functions in the future.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Presentation