Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:09 pm

Hi Spire,

I am generating presentation by using Spire.Presentation but the created Time is matching with actual time when presentation was created as shown in attached Image.

For me It looks an issue in Spire library but I am not sure and could not find any related documentation or reported issue.

The Created and Last Modified date is adding the Current Timezone offset (which is +5 in my case) to the local time that is causing problem as show in attachment. Can you please look into this issue on priority.

Sample Application - From Spire Demo
e-iceblue.com/downloads/demo/spire.presentation/introduction/Shapes.zip

Thanks in advance!

umarabbas

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did a test but did't encounter the same issue as yours. I prefer to suggest that you reference the dlls from the latest version (Spire.Presentation Pack Version:4.7) to try again. If the issue still happens, please provide the testing environment such as your OS information (e.g. Windows 7, 64bit) as well as Region setting (e.g. China, Chinese) for further investigation. Besides, please also add the following code to set the current culture to have a test and tell us your result. Thanks in advance.
Code: Select all
CultureInfo cc = Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture;
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = CultureInfo.InvariantCulture;
//create PPT document
Presentation presentation = new Presentation();
presentation.SaveToFile("shape.pptx", FileFormat.Pptx2013);
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = cc;

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi Spire,

I have updated version to latest one (4.7) and used the code as you have suggested but the issue is still reproducible for me. I have attached the screenshot (CreatedDate2.png) as well as sample application with source code (SamleApp.zip). Please have a look.

Below is my Environment:
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Bit: 64Bit
OS Language: en - English (United States) - English (United States)
Region Format: English (United States)
Timezone: (UTC +05:00) Islamabad, Karachi
Installed RAM: 16 GB
.NET Version: 4.5 or later

Thanks & Regards,

umarabbas

Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:47 am

Hi,

Thanks for your detailed information.
I have reproduced the issue and logged it into our bug tracking system. If it is fixed or there is any update, I will let you know.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to inform you that the issue has been resolved. Welcome to download the hotfix from the following link.
Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:4.7.5

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:25 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did you test the hotfix? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.Presentation