Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:14 am

Hello Team,

I am working with a requirement for one of module in project which comprises of multiple pdf operations, like converting from pdf to html, then editing the html in a web view editor, finally converting it into a pdf. I used existing code samples provided for spire pdf to convert from pdf to html and vice-versa. What i find missing in this editing the html editor in a web view, which allow me to add text, signature etc in the editor.
Seeking your assistance for support, it would be helpful if you can guide me for above mentioned requirement.

Regards,
Shashank Chandel.

chandelshashank

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry I'm not very clear about your requirement. Please provide more detailed information to help us better understand your issue, such as your input PDF file, your output files as well as your desired output. In addition, some screenshots may also be helpful. You could upload them here or send them to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.PDF