Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:00 pm

I am using Spire.PDF with our Web application to generate HTML string to PDF file along with Bar Code printing on PDF. The problem is that the PDF file is generated correctly on my Local development machine, but when I deploy the same web application on our Internal Web Server, the PDF generation does not work and the page just times out.
I have already placed license.elic.xml is the BIN folder of web application based on your documentation. How to resolve this issue?

DormanServiceDesk

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:59 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
To help us investigate your issue more accurately and quickly, please provide the following information.

1) Your full test code along with your input file (if any).
2) Your web application project type (E.g. ASP.NET Web MVC).
3) The detailed information about your Internal Web Server, such OS information (Windows server 2016, 64 bit) and region settings (E.g. China, Chinese).

You could send these to us( support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:01 pm

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Could you please more information to help us further investigate your issue?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.PDF