Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:17 am

Hi,

please can you give me some details about Spire Pdf free license?
I'd like to use the dll just for print existing pdf and I'd like to know if there are any license restriction for the free version.

Thanks,

Fabio

fabiodanieli

Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:39 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Spire.PDF Free version is totally free, but it has some functional limitations. It is limited to 10 pages of PDF. This limitation is enforced during loading and creating files.
That's to say that the printing limitation is 10 pages. If you want to print a pdf that more than 10 pages, you need to turn to the full version(Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.3.4) and which includes all fixes and has better printing results than free version.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Hi, I would like to know, if I make a buy, my licence if by a term of time definite or indefinite?

anderson697

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:58 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The license is perpetual. Once you purchased a license file, it's yours forever and you can continue to use it as long as it's useful for you. The 1 year subscription enables free updates and prior technical support for 1 year, after it expires, you can still use the licensed version of the product to deploy applications, only the product updates are no longer available.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF