Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:59 am

Dear colleagues,

I’m the software developer of the Company Smart Analytics, and we develop a .net 6 application.
We use the library Spire.Office (version 6.12.1) for building Excel documents on the that application, and it seems that there are some problems with it. Namely some errors happened when we try to work with sparklines:

1. For MS EXCEL documents with the version Version2010 the following exception thrown:
Sparkline can not be supported for current excel version.
at Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorksheet.get_SparklineGroups()

However the documentation says that the sparklines functionality for Excel documents created with version of Excel 2010 should work:

2.For MS EXCEL documents with the version Version2013, Version2017, …., an anothe exception thrown:
The sheet must be same sheet. (Parameter 'DataRange')
at Spire.Xls.Sparkline.set_DataRange(CellRange value)
at Spire.Xls.SparklineCollection.ᜀ(IXLSRange A_0, IXLSRange A_1, Boolean A_2)
at Spire.Xls.SparklineCollection.Add(CellRange dataRange, CellRange referenceRange)

In this case the dataRange was placed onto the different sheet than the referenceRange parameter, and this is absolutely correct scenario when use MS Excel application itself.

This case is very important for our application. I would also like to tell that the similar functionality of the Spire.XLS library was fully functional in version 9.9.13 for these scenarios, which we stopped actively use three months ago.
Could you suggest the solutions of these problems please?

Thank you and advance.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav Akeev,

v_akeyev

Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:01 am

Hi Vyacheslav,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We noticed that you also contacted us by mail. My colleague William has replied to you via email. Please check.
If there is any other questions, just feel free to write back to him via email.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS