Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 14, 2021 2:45 pm

When converting docx to pdf many time we have the following error as
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown

Any suggestion ?

I try to apply the Hot fix but it breaks my License.

slacassagne

Mon May 17, 2021 2:12 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for late reply on weekend.

Are you still getting the same error when you try the latest Spire.Doc v9.4.18? To help us further analyze, could you please provide your input file and your test code? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Besides, I checked our records and found that the license you purchased for Spire.Doc has expired on 10/28/2020. This means that your license is no longer valid for the versions of Spire.Doc released after 10/28/2020. Therefore, when you are using the latest Spire.Doc v9.4.8 released on 4/30/2021, the evaluation warning messages will appear on the result file.

If you want to use the latest Spire.Doc without any evaluation warning messages, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to renew your license.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Tue May 18, 2021 2:24 am

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.

I have received your document and code in email. I tested your case with Spire.Doc v7.7 and did reproduce your issue. However, this issue doesn’t exist in the latest Spire.Doc v9.4.18. I'm sorry that we don’t maintain older versions, we recommend you update to the latest version.

Besides, if you need to use the latest Spire.Doc without any evaluation warning messages and limitations, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to renew your license.

If you have any other questions related to our product, just feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc