Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:40 pm

Greetings all,

I'm having an issue getting Spire.Doc to actually acknowledge my license file. I've tried several different ways that are suggested in the "How to apply a license" page (guess I can't post URLs, I pointed it to e-iceblue.com/Knowledgebase/Licensing/Licensing.html)

Attached is a screenshot of what I'm doing. This happens in a simple console app and a form project, both in C#. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thank you.
EDIT: And yes, "Spire.License.dll" is loaded a reference in both projects.

vs.png

mtucker

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Dear support team, I need assistance for this as soon as possible; otherwise I'll require a refund since I'm still in the 14 day period. I've followed the directions explicitly on the Licensing help page, and even tried downgrading to previous versions via NuGet with no success.

Attached is the .CS file I'm working with for further review.

mtucker

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:14 am

Hi,

Sorry for late reply as weekend.
In general, we suggest applying license by license key, since the other license-appliance methods would cause the nonrecognition of the license file due to the lack of permission or other reasons in some occasions.
Besides, from our purchase records, we found you had purchased Spire.Doc for .Net Standard version, so please make sure you were using correct version. Now the latest Standard version is Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition(hotfix) Version:6.11.0, and you also could download it via NuGet. I have sent a demo for you via email, please have a check.
Any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:13 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did you try the demo I provided? Has your issue been resolved?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc