Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:40 pm

I am using Spire.Doc in .NET Core and having issues getting the license to apply. I've tried declaring the key (Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("Key Here")) in the Startup and in the class but I still get the red text at the top of the report that says it's in evaluation. Can anyone give me an example of how they implemented this.

I am using Spire-Doc 8.8.2 by E-Iceblue. My licensee says...
<Name>Spire.Doc Standard Edition</Name>
<Version>7.12</Version>

Am I using the wrong package? Am I registering the key incorrectly?

ShawnJetton

Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Kindly note that the Spire.Doc v8.8.2 you are using is our Pro Edition, not the Standard Edition. Your license is only valid for Standard Edition (the latest version for Standard Edition is Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition(hotfix) Version:7.10.0). Also, our Standard Edition doesn't support working on .NET Core. For your situation, I suggest you contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to pay for the price difference to upgrade your license file from Spire.Doc Standard Edition to Pro Edition.
In addition, we don't find the purchase information related to your register email. Could you please provide your Order number or purchase email so that we could record your purchase information? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc