Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi
for some reason spire.doc changing layout after conversion to pdf
1) pleas look (Letter_w_REtableMoved_inPDF.rar) section "Re: Test Village Homeowners Association, Inc" it going down in pdf. in first
2) please look another example of wrong formatting (15-53-07.rar) with extra page

sserra

Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:19 am

Hello!
Thanks for your inquiry!

I have reproduced your issues and logged it in our issue tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-5162 for further investigations. If there is any update, we will keep you informed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For 2): I found the reason caused the issue of extra page is that the document have the section break and page break at the same time and our spire.doc doesn't handle them correctly. If you could modify your file manually, I suggest you remove section breaks at the page of 4 and 8 in the document. And then the document to pdf conversion without extra page.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:58 pm

For 2): I found the reason caused the issue of extra page is that the document have the section break and page break at the same time and our spire.doc doesn't handle them correctly. If you could modify your file manually, I suggest you remove section breaks at the page of 4 and 8 in the document. And then the document to pdf conversion without extra page.

But Word show that document correct, without extra page break.

sserra

Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:35 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Certainly, there is no problem with Word document. We just provide you with a temporary solution to correctly convert by manually removing the section breaks which before the page breaks. Anyway, this issue has been recorded with SPIREDOCE-5162, and we will notice you as soon as there is any progress on the issue.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc