Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:34 pm

We have a web development that converts word files to pdf and it works well when testing from NetBeans. Deploying the application to IBM Websphere generates the following error:

Services has thrown exception, unwinding now: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.spire.doc.documents.TabJustification (initialization failure)
[2/23/22 23:05:51:743 COT] 000000e2 0(id=122)] W Exception in handleFault on interceptor org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSDefaultFaultOutInterceptor@f1efdacc
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.spire.doc.documents.TabJustification (initialization failure)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializationAlreadyFailed(J9VMInternals.java:91)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl
at com.spire.doc.documents.TabJustification.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprsax.spr†??—(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprsax.spr???—(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprghx.spr???—(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprghx.spr???—(Unknown Source)

Do you know why this error occurs?

Dacartec

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

To help us better investigate in your issue, could you please provide us with the following information? Thanks in advance!

1. Your input Word file.
2. Your testing code.
3. The JDK version under the IBM Websphere environment.
4. Your system information. (E.g. Win7 x64)

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:34 pm

Hello Marcia, good afternoon.
They are already supporting us with the support case ticket SPIREDOC-7444.

Dacartec

Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:39 am

Hello Frank,

Thanks for your feedback!

I have asked our development team about its progress. Due to the underlying problem here is very complex, we need more time to analyze and investigate it. Please bear with us as we find a solution.

Once the issue has any good news, we will notify you immediately via email and forum.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:49 pm

good afternoon
I am Karen Ponce project manager for the indicated solution.

I appreciate your collaboration as we continue with the problems, and the client gave us a period of time to respond and solve.

Today there were problems because when loading any template an error was generated and it did not allow the process to continue, for this the previous solution had to be returned, version 5.3 delivered by you had to be eliminated.

With version 5.1.9 fewer errors were thrown but there were high CPU consumptions.

Finally, to solve an error with the user, these libraries had to be eliminated and we returned to the initial one, which is not the purchased library.

Is a session possible tomorrow to be able to indicate this error? Colombia time.

The prompt solution or steps to follow is important. Also, I mention that it is not possible to deploy in production until the reported errors are resolved.

Attached is one of the example templates that the user uploads and generates an error.

Dacartec

Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:13 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I have received the word file from Frank, and did reproduce the problem he mentioned. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our development team is fixing it now with the highest priority. I will keep you informed about any progress.
Sorry a session is not very convenient for us because of the time difference between us(GMT +8 9:00 AM to 18:00 PM) and the fact that we’re non-native English speakers. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:27 am

Hello,

We just released Spire.Doc for Java Version:5.3.16 which fixed your reported errors. However, there is a pagination issue when converting file( Nuevo Formato Certificado.docx). Our Dev team is still working on it. Once it is fixed, we will let you know asap. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc