Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:26 pm

I am using Spire.Doc and Spire.Pdf and it is very nice library , but I have a Problem when I merge Documents using it I have The Evaluation warning Evaluation Warning: The document was created with
Spire.Doc for .NET. and it's not nice , what I can Do to remove it ? without purchase Please .

rawan

Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:49 am

Dear rawan,

Thank you for your interests in our Spire.Doc and we have sent a temporary license file of Spire.Doc Pro Edition to you. Please check and apply for it to remove the warning message. Please note that the temporary license file is with one month validation. If you need to remove the warning message forever, you need to purchase a license file of Spire.Doc and it costs $799.
If there is any question while using our Spire.Doc, please get back to us for the free and professional technical support.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc