Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:52 pm

I am testing Spire.DataExport with the available free edition and it only exports 40 rows of data. Is this a limit of the fee edition or I am missing some setup values?

Thank you,

Ary Mirochnik

AryMir

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Dear Ary Mirochnik,

Thanks for your inquiry.
There is not that limitation in Spire.DataExport Community Edition, please get it from http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-321.html

Thanks and Regards,

Harry.
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 am

Harry,

Thank you very much for guiding me to the correct download. The download that I used before seem to be limiting only to 40 rows per worksheet.

I am trying to understand what are the differenced between a free and paid DataExport versions. Could you please point me to the differences? Also, how can one import into Excel a datatabe (command) but start with the different row than row 1, let's say a row 7 so the paramaters and the report title can be placed above the data.

Thanks,

Ary Mirochnik

AryMir

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 am

Harry,

I found answers to my questions. I am evaluating several similar products and so far your product value looks impressive. I am interested in more tutorials or more descriptive documentation on how to use your product.

Thanks,

AryMir

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 am

Harry,

Thank you for providing the correct download. Nice development tools. This really helps.

Keep it up!

franciste9

Return to Spire.DataExport