Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello,

im trying to print an existing PDF's of CAD drawings programmatically from a C# .NET 3.5 application. However the printout is missing some small details like small drilling holes (https://i.imgur.com/tdh46Jd.png). I'll include the PDF and a scan of the printout. I tried playing around with the quality settings but that didnt help at all. I tried both the free version and the commercial evaluation version as well as two completly different printers. Printing via Adobe Reader works fine.

The code im using:
Code: Select all
string filename = args[1];
this.Visible = false;
string printerName = GetDefaultPrinter();
Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument doc = new Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile(filename);
doc.PrinterName = printerName;
doc.PrintToPage = 1;
doc.CompressionLevel = PdfCompressionLevel.None;
doc.PrintDocument.DefaultPageSettings.PrinterResolution.Kind = PrinterResolutionKind.High;
doc.PrintDocument.Print();
doc.Dispose();

Any advice?

atoma

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:42 am

Dear atoma,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced the issue and posted it to our Dev team. We will inform you when it is fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:57 am

Dear atoma,

Thanks for waiting.
Now the issue has been fixed in Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.9.360. Welcome to download it and have a test.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF