Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:51 am

I added:

Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("...");
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();

to my global.asax and it works, but unfortunatly Visual Studio (ASP.NET MVC C#) is marking these two methods as not found in assambly ("Can not resolve symbol") even it will compile and run!?

DarthSonic

Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:27 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I created an ASP.NET MVC project and added these two lines into the Application_Start method of Global.asax, but did not encounter the issue you mentioned. Have you installed any tools in Visual Studio, such as resharper?

We suggest that you try to run your project on other computers or other versions of Visual Studio. If there are still any issues, to help us investigate further, please provide us with a runnable project. You could sent it to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:14 am

Hi,

I have resharper installed, yes. Do not have access to another Visual Studio currently.

Regards,
Sven Moderow

DarthSonic

Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:58 am

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your reply.

I installed resharper in Visual Studio 2019 and then rebuilt the project, but I still did not encounter the issue you mentioned. I searched on some technical forums and found this solution: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/157 ... ect-builds

Hope it can help you.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc