Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi, I am working on Dot NET core application with Spire.PDF. I am having widget in my website and i have taken a pdf of my site. But the problem was my widget had a scroll down option unfortunately Spire.PDF can't able to take scroll down hidden values. I need to take the hidden values. If there is any possible please let me know.

prism

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
What type of the scroll down option is in your PDF file? Is it a ComboBox or something else? To help us investigate your issue accurately, could you please offer us your input PDF file and tell us the values you want to get?

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 am

I have attached the pdf with in this post. In this widget we are having 14 pages and scroll down option. PivotTableWidget, dataGridWidget & schedulerWidget these are the types of widgets we were using and these widgets also were not able to return the values. We are using URL as our input and we are getting the output in PDF.

prism

Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:26 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Based on your information, I think you use Spire.PDF to convert URL to PDF, right? If so, please offer us the following information for further investigation.
1. Your input URL.
2. The complete code you were using.
3. Your desired result file.
You could upload them here or send us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.PDF