Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 am

I have a worksheet with a chart as well as other data contained in the print area. When I use the code below the the chart is missing. The chart is within the bounds of the print area. I am using free Spire.Xls 7.12.14.15040 + VS 2013
Any help / guidance would be appreciated.

Dim wb As New Workbook
wb.LoadFromFile(Me.TextBoxFrom.Text)
Dim sht As Worksheet = wb.Worksheets(0)

Dim rng As CellRange = sht.Names("_xlnm.Print_Area").RefersToRange
Dim img As Image ' = New Bitmap(Me.TextBoxTo.Text)

img = sht.SaveToImage(rng.Cells(0).Row, rng.Cells(0).Column, rng.Cells(rng.Cells.Count - 1).Row, rng.Cells(rng.Cells.Count - 1).Column)

img.Save(Me.TextBoxTo.Text, Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp)

speedmauler

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry for the inconvenience that our Free version caused. Since we have no plan to update the free version and our commercial version has no that limitation, we suggest you upgrade your DLLs to Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:7.12.109.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:47 am

Hello,

Greetings from e-iceblue!
Has your issue been resolved? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

Hi Jane,
This version of the DLL works, however I am confused about the licencing. Is this the free use licence or commercial?

speedmauler

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:39 am

Hello speedmauler,

Thanks for your response.
The license is for commercial use to remove the warning messages appeared in the result document.
The one year subscription enables FREE hot fixes and new releases for 1 year. After the subscription expired, you can still use the product and deploy to your applications, only the hot fixes and new releases is no longer available.
Besides, for a better evaluation, our sales team has sent a one-month temporary license of Spire.XLS to you via email. Please have a check. For more details on the license introduction and appliance, please refer to the guidance: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lic ... nsing.html.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.XLS